Christopher Nolan – Gives Us an “Interstellar” Teaser! FINALLY! #INTERSTELLAR

interstellarOk, so I heard all the rumors back in 2012 about this project coming together, But Christopher Nolan has been so secretive about the script. I received nothing tangible after I heard who might have been cast in the film, and pretty much only “wormhole theory” was all I knew about the story. Well, after about a year, I finally have my sci-fi panties in an uproar… Here is what I know so far

The Cast (awesome list)

The Story

In the future, governments and economies across the globe have collapsed, food is scarce, NASA is no more, and the 20th Century is to blame. A mysterious rip in spacetime opens and it’s up to whatever is left of NASA to explore and offer up hope for mankind.

Mainly based on the scientific theories and script treatment of renowned theoretical physicist, Kip Thorne.

So when this wormhole is  discovered, a team of explorers and scientists embark on a voyage through it. The film apparently follows this team of astronauts after they travel through the wormhole.  I know it is not much to go on, but we are talking Christopher Nolan!!

Just check out this teaser trailer (doesn’t give you a lot, but does make you say hmmmmmm)!

So, I believe

“We are still pioneers. We have barely begun, and our greatest accomplishments can not be behind us”.

You can keep up to date

With Interstellar

On Facebook

Twitter

and

In Theatres November 7, 2014

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Christopher Nolan – Gives Us an “Interstellar” Teaser! FINALLY! #INTERSTELLAR

1. Char W says:

Wow this is going to be awesome! Great list of stars in the cast. Can’t wait!

2. Ana says:

Sounds interesting. Love Matthew McConaughey!

3. I am going to have to check this out! I really like Matthew McConaughey movies!!
    Amy Desrosiers recently posted…Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars *Featuring Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie DoughMy Profile

4. This looks like a great movie! I had not seen anything about it before
    jessi Timmermans recently posted…Candy Cane Chocolate Sleigh – No HOT glue! (An old idea, re-inspired by Pinterest)My Profile

5. This sounds so good!!!!
    Isabella Grey recently posted…Loving my Jolly Vox box!My Profile

6. Debbie says:

Looks like a fantastic movie!

7. This seems like it will be a hit even though the thought is kinda scary!!
    Amy Desrosiers recently posted…How to Prevent Soggy Cereal: Get an Obol! #ReviewMy Profile

8. I love this! Cannot wait to see it!

Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway are a bit of a weird combo, but I like them both. Plus this trailer looks good. Definitely on my list!

10. Dee says:

I have been out of the loop on movies – I can’t wait for this one!
    Dee recently posted…Use iHeart Repair For Broken Or Shattered Screens On Your Mobile Device + Coupon CodeMy Profile

11. brett says:

oh that does look marvelous!! can’t wait!
    brett recently posted…Upcycled Craft: Grinch VaseMy Profile

12. Angela says:

This is actually the first I have heard of this. Sounds pretty good!
    Angela recently posted…Chocolate Dunked Pistachio Shortbread CookiesMy Profile

13. I would love to see this. I love John Lithgow and think he’s an interesting casting choice with Anne Hathaway.
    Alicia Taylor recently posted…Free Arm and Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste sampleMy Profile

Looks like a great cast and an interesting plot! Can’t wait to hear more about this movie.
    Pam recently posted…Frosted Vase (Christmas or Winter #Craft)My Profile

15. Jennifer B says:

This is a must see for me! Sounds so good!
    Jennifer B recently posted…Ready Your Home for the Holidays with Swiffer Bissell #STEAMBOOSTMy Profile

16. Vonnie says:

I’m always fascinated with movies like these. Can’t wait to see it!
    Vonnie recently posted…Win a $40 Amazon eGift Card | Sponsored by #TeamWorkGroupMy Profile

17. I’m a big fan of science fiction and this sounds interesting.
    Diane N – Philzendia recently posted…Host A White Elephant Ugly Gift Exchange PartyMy Profile

18. trisha says:

What an amazing cast!
    trisha recently posted…Buy any 3 Suave products, Get $5 offMy Profile

19. Dawn says:

Wow, that is a great cast! I hadn’t heard of this before today – but I will definitely keep an eye out now. :)
    Dawn recently posted…CaringBridge: Free Websites For Those On Medical Journeys #ad #MCMy Profile

20. so up my husbands alley!
    Mama to 5 BLessings recently posted…Learning With Jingle Bells — Learn & Link With LinkyMy Profile

21. What a great cast! I love Christopher NOlan movies!
    Elizabeth@ Food Ramblings recently posted…DIY Wedding Invitation OrnamentsMy Profile