New GE reveal Bulbs! Brighten Up Your Home!

ge75GE reveal® technology filters out dull, yellow rays and brings out colors and patterns that pop. And the halogen technology inside delivers outstanding energy efficiency. You’ll be amazed at how GE reveal® bulbs replace yellow, dingy lighting with crisp, white light that makes colors and patterns pop, transforming homes from ordinary to extraordinary with just the flip of a switch. GE’s new and innovative reveal® LEDs offer the same aesthetic benefits as the rest of the GE reveal® brand plus energy-efficient technology that allows them to last over a decade, based on three hours of usage a day.

Just check this out if you don’t believe what I am saying! Here is my Ceiling fan BEFORE!

And now after I put the new reveal lightbulbs in I got from GE!

(I swear I did not clean the globes!)

100_3056 Can you believe it? I was shocked!

You can makeover any room with GE reveal’s Innovative Clean, Beautiful Light (now available at Target). The way this lights up my living room is great, except I sure can see the dust now. Looks like I will be cleaning later today.

324-17961ge-ge-lighting-logoCheck out how quick and easy a reveal® lighting makeover can be, watch this fun and stylish new video GE Lighting created featuring four hip West-Coast tastemakers who depend on the best lighting possible for their craft, as they complete a GE reveal® makeover and share their authentic experience. Learn more about our experts and their lighting transformations. Watch the video here.

cartwheelBuy GE reveal® at a Discount at Target! Not only are GE reveal® LED bulbs available almost exclusively at Target, but there you can find great prices and savings on all GE reveal® solutions. Target’s Cartwheel App provides savings for in-store purchases of GE reveal (as well as many of the other items you’ll likely need in the upcoming months).

This is an awesome way to find the great deals at the store before and during your in-store experience. It is real easy…

Simply download Target’s money-saving Cartwheel app, (available on Apple IOS here and Android here), select the GE reveal (and any other savings you need) and head to your local Target for great deals!

In addition to using the discounts available on the Cartwheel app, Use this coupon for amazing savings on GE Reveal bulbs at Target.

$2 off GE reveal at Target – Print the coupon at home and use at Target. Expires 2/8

GE is proud to continue its long tradition of innovation in lighting and hopes you enjoy your new lighting experience with clean beautiful light of GE reveal® bulbs. For more information, please visit GE reveal. I am very happy to be blogging for GE, and thank them for sending reveal bulbs for me to try. Now, with my new bright lights, I must be off to clean the living room!

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to New GE reveal Bulbs! Brighten Up Your Home!

1. Char W says:

I’ve always wondered which light bulbs would be best for our home. Bought some on yesterday. Good to know that their are more energy efficient ones now. I’ll have to check these out.

2. Char W says:

Wow and they look so much better in the second picture too.

3. Krista B says:

I need one of these (or 10!) – I like energy efficient bulbs, but so many are dim. The one in my pantry is like walking in a haze!
    Krista B recently posted…Moody Sisters Natural Skincare Coffee Body ButterMy Profile

Amazing difference! Impressive! Thanks for the coupon!! Printing an picking us up some new bulbs!

5. brett says:

what an improvement! we love using green light bulbs
    brett recently posted…Unlimited-Luxury Getaways with Dreams Resorts & Spas #ResortEscapeMy Profile

6. Dee says:

WOW! That is a HUGE difference!! I need to brighten my home…
    Dee recently posted…What’s Cookin’? Cheeseburger Pie RecipeMy Profile

7. Wow! I’ve heard about the crisper, whiter light from these bulbs, but your photo really shows the difference! I believe you that you didn’t clean the globes in between! lol

8. Wow, these really do make a difference.

9. Lisa says:

I love these bulbs!
    Lisa recently posted…Great Customer Service with JewelMy Profile

10. Angela says:

I recently switched over to these bulbs and was also amazed by the improvement!
    Angela recently posted…Snacking After Dark #greatstartsMy Profile

We definitely need these. We pay a ridiculous amount of money on energy every month, because our house is quite old and so is everything in it!

12. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

That is an amazing difference. I need to check these out.

13. Jennifer B says:

That is a huge difference! I will give these a try in my home.
    Jennifer B recently posted…Businesses: Are You Using Coupons?My Profile

14. Those bulbs will be great for photography and video. Thanks for the coupon tip too. I will pick some up on my next trip to Target.
    Chrishelle @ Cheer MamaDrama recently posted…IT IS TIME TO CHEER UP IN 2014My Profile

My father used to work for GE. We have always been loyal to GE products and these lightbulbs are great.
    Pam recently posted…35 Crockpot Soups, Stews and Entrees #RecipesMy Profile

16. We have these at my house, and we love them!
    Elizabeth @ Food Ramblings recently posted…Party with Mrs. T’s Pierogies! #sponsored #MCMy Profile

17. I love Target and these light bulbs are just what I need! As I get older, I need more light to read and work. These would really help.
    Cynthia Landrie recently posted…Thai Turkey Fried Rice – A #FrugalFamilyMealMy Profile

18. wow what a super big difference, crystal clear!
    Mama to 5 BLessings recently posted…Glue Relief Art Craft For Kids – Learn & Link With LinkyMy Profile

19. My husband switched all of ours a while ago, They really do make a huge difference!
    Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas recently posted…Easy Felt Food Tutorial: Bow Tie PastaMy Profile

20. Brittnei says:

I do hate the yellow rays and I know it’s best to buy energy efficient bulbs. And they are right in Target too? Sounds like these would be a great find. Thanks for sharing!
    Brittnei recently posted…The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift Basket #GiveawayMy Profile

21. Love that all that yellow light is gone with these. I’m definitely going to pick some up for my bathroom!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted…Fun Facts About Soup for National Soup Month + Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup RecipeMy Profile

22. Amanda Love says:

They do make quite a difference that you can see. I love GE bulbs.
    Amanda Love recently posted…Know You’re Safe in an Evenflo Car SeatMy Profile

23. Danielle says:

Thank you for sharing this, my children and I are super sensitive to bright lighting. Softer lighting is so much nicer!
    Danielle recently posted…Heather Hansen’s Movement ArtMy Profile

24. That is a major difference between those bulbs. Wow!
    Shannah @ Just Us Four recently posted…Stuffed Sweet Potato SkinsMy Profile

25. Kristyn says:

wow what a difference i need to switch to these bulbs for sure!
    Kristyn recently posted…Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils ReviewMy Profile