Save The Earth Foundation Says Every Day Is Earth Day! #EarthDayEveryDay

I have decided that I shall try to celebrate Earth Day EVERY DAY! So, on Wednesdays each week, I shall try to bring you the best news, tips and advice from around the world.  Now… let’s begin!

Save the Earth Foundation (STE) has released SAVE THE EARTH DAY a new song and video with the message that every day is Earth Day.

STE’s Dedication to Oceanographic Research Pargman touts the devotion and competence of the researchers working within the Sanctuary. “We are especially proud of our involvement in the last stages of getting the Davidson Seamount included in the boundaries of the MBNMS in 2007. The Sanctuary and its seamount contain a microcosm of all the oceans. These coastal and undersea laboratories offer unprecedented opportunities for research and education.”

STE Foundation previously teamed up with MBNMS for studies on ocean acidification, and helped in 2011 with the cleanup of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Recently, STE joined MBNMS to promote the U.S. Coast Guard’s proposed regulation for the effective stacking of container ships to prevent ocean dumping of unsecured cargo, and now, STE’s latest association with MBNMS will assess damage from lost shipping containers. Go to: www.sanctuarysimon.org to Learn more about their vital work.

earthdaySTE founder Neal Pargman says, “We cannot continue to allow our oceans to be used as sewers. By not acknowledging the health of our oceans, we are disrespecting our very existence. We cannot live with a dead ocean. Up to 80 percent of the earth’s oxygen comes from the ocean. Our brains and our bodies are mostly water, and the planet that gives us life is mostly water.”

For over 25 years, Save the Earth Foundation has joined with over 15 major universities to fund over 20 key studies for the purpose of finding solutions for the environmental well-being of our planet. The goal is to get the idea of saving the earth into the consciousness of all people, every single day. This is done by licensing the Save the Earth logo to raise funds, upholding the commitment to support vital research by the best scientists, and sharing this information with the public. All profits from the new song SAVE THE EARTH DAY will go to MBNMS. visit www.savetheearth.org to view the positive change generated by STE.

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Save The Earth Foundation Says Every Day Is Earth Day! #EarthDayEveryDay

1. jessi says:

I love what all they are doing. Great cause.

2. Danyelle says:

Really is simple to do even a small change to help our planet.

3. Seriously, it doesn’t take much effort to get this place cleaned up and we want our planet to be here for a long time, so everyone needs to learn to respect it.
    Robin (Masshole Mommy) recently posted…Easy Ways to Burn Calories Throughout the DayMy Profile

4. Maria Oller says:

Great cause and actually is really sad last month we went for the weekend to Corpus Christi and you could see plastic bottles and bags close to the beach.

5. This is so great. We all have to act like every day is Earth Day.
    Lois Alter Mark recently posted…midweek at the oasisMy Profile

6. Mariana says:

Celebrating Earth Day every day is great! That’s what I tell my kids about Valentine’s Day, too :)
    Mariana recently posted…TCF Bank’s Financial Animal QuizMy Profile

7. Such a great initiative, but everyone has to do their part.
    Diane Nassy (@philZENdia) recently posted…Sun Safety Tips for Skin Cancer Awareness MonthMy Profile

8. womenmlm says:

This is so wonderful, what a great cause! I agree with Lois , we should all act like every day is Earth Day.
    womenmlm recently posted…Picking a Domain NameMy Profile

9. My kids remind me each and every day that we only “have one earth” so we keep that in mind with everything we do.
    What a great program!
    Heather Lawrence recently posted…I have a love/hate relationshipMy Profile

10. Great cause and actually is really sad that we can see plastic bottles and bags close to the beach and lakes here in NJ.

This is such a great cause. We really need to take care of our planet better!
    Pam recently posted…Smores Bars Recipe- Gluten FreeMy Profile

12. Change always begins with small steps! This is a great cause.
    Mandy@ TheHouseholdHero.com recently posted…Urthbox {Box Subscription Review}My Profile

13. Jen V says:

We should definitely be focused on saving our planet all year round, not just on Earth Day. It sounds like this foundation is doing great work to help protect our oceans.
    Jen V recently posted…Introducing Project Life by Stampin’ UpMy Profile

14. It makes sense to not just focus on it for one day :)
    Robin {Mom Foodie} recently posted…Mocha Latte Non-Dairy Gelato RecipeMy Profile

15. I do believe that everyday should be earth day! We need to respect and love our planet.
    Amy Desrosiers recently posted…How to Make Tasty Oven Roasted AsparagusMy Profile

16. Brittnei says:

You’re so right! Earth Day should be everyday. This reminds me of the book I was reading to my son today about nature and gardening. He’s only 2 right now but I know that showing him know will truly help him live up to making sure it’s Earth Day everyday for him too. ;)
    Brittnei recently posted…6 Keys to Stay Motivated to Lose WeightMy Profile

17. Debi says:

My daughter couldn’t understand why there was 1 Earth Day. WE live the same way, every day is a day to take care of the planet
    Debi recently posted…Easing Bothersome Symptoms with Zim’sMy Profile

18. Sandra says:

I remember this when I was in school, I thought it was gone, so happy it is still around.
    Sandra recently posted…Sweet Jalapeño Cornbread a Gluten-Free RecipeMy Profile

19. Shauna says:

That is just awesome. It is so true that we should have every day be Earth Day

20. I am big on saving our planet, taking precautions to help anyway our family can — this sounds like a great cause!
    Mama to 5 BLessings recently posted…Easy Green Bean Bake RecipeMy Profile

21. What a great topic choice! We all need a gentle nudge now and then to remember that not everything will be here unless we take care of it. Which mean paying attention to what we recycle, eat, throw away and reuse!
    Lia Moore – Full Circle Eventi Design recently posted…Wedding Planning Boot Camp is HERE 2014 – Virtual StyleMy Profile

22. mommy2jam says:

What a neat cause. We need to be aware of things to do to help out. Thanks for sharing
    mommy2jam recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

23. There are so many small things we can do that will make a large impact.
    Maggie @ The Love Nerds recently posted…Mother’s Day Gift – Picture Perfect Photo TrayMy Profile

It would be fabulous if it was a part of our thoughts all the time. What a difference that would make for our world.
    Liz Mays recently posted…I’ve Got Baby Groables!My Profile

25. Aly Mashrah says:

I love this message. and it’s so true, we need to take care of our planet everyday.
    Aly Mashrah recently posted…Dramatic Eye Makeup Inspired by Million Dollar ArmMy Profile

26. Such an important message! So glad that you are promoting Earth Day!
    Tara @ Keep Moving Forward With Me recently posted…Vacation fashion made easy with Twirly Girl Reversible SkirtsMy Profile

This is definitely a great cause. If we all just had this mentally, we would have less to complain about.

28. Catherine L. says:

This is such a great cause. What a difference it would make if everyone did their part to save our planet .
    Catherine L. recently posted…Shadow Fire Interview with Kimber Leigh WheatonMy Profile

29. Rachee says:

I was just thinking about how much bottled water my family drinks. I need to get a water filter and reduce my waste.
    Rachee recently posted…New at @AcadNatSci – Birds of Paradise: Amazing Avian EvolutionMy Profile

30. Great cause, glad to read this. I try to make small changes if I can.
    Danielle @ We Have It All recently posted…Give Your Digestive System Balance with a #NaturalProbiotic, Healthy Diet and Exercise #shopMy Profile