Everyone knows I love to travel. I just have a few States in the US left. Mexico is marked off my list and Canada should be this next year. So what is next? How about the England, Scotland and Ireland?!!!
I start researching trips a bit ahead so this trip is not happening next week. I am a little bit too old for the backpacking trip to explore beautiful countryside. I want to travel in a bit of luxury with best experience possible.
Now, I can do the usual bus trip tours to see all the big ticket sites, but that involves changing motels several times. So, a good friend of mine from Dorchester, England advised me that cruising around the Isles would be my best bet. That might be a great idea since I like to cruise. The search was on and it did not take long to find one of the most famous ships, The Queen Victoria from Cunard Cruises. I see several pros to taking a cruise…
- Same bed every night
- Unpack only once
- 13 to 15 day cruises with itinerary to visit all cities on my wish list
- Meals and entertainment available
- Meet people from all over the world on this floating city
- You can do it all or do nothing. No set schedule – you decide what to do
- A cruise excursion is usually a learning experience
- With a cruise , you know what your cost is up-front for room, food, and activities. If you travel by car, you may know your air, hotel and car rental costs, but the problem is gas, food, drinks, entertainment and tours will really add to your cost.
I really am leaning towards a trip like this. What do you all think? Have you ever taken a cruise in another country? I would love your opinion.