Disney’s New Trailer – Into The Woods! Careful What You Wish For! #IntoTheWoods

into the woods‘Into the Woods’, starring Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, James Corden, Anna Kendrick and Chris Pine, “Into the Woods” is a humorous and heartfelt musical that follows the classic tales of Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Rapunzel—all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his wife, their wish to begin a family and their interaction with the witch (Meryl Streep) who has put a curse on them. Other great names cast for the movie are Tracey Ullman, Christine Baranski and Johnny Depp (as the Wolf).

It boils down  to – a witch conspires to teach important lessons to certain characters of our fave children’s stories. Check out the trailer…

‘Into the Woods’ is based on the musical play by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine that premiered on Broadway on Nov. 5, 1987. This awesome big-screen adaptation will have songs from the stage musical, including “Children Will Listen,” “Giants in the Sky,” “On the Steps of the Palace,” “No One Is Alone” and “Agony,” and many others.

INTO THE WOODS opens in theaters everywhere on December 25th!

intothewoodspage

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyIntoTheWoods

Twitter: @DisneyPictures

Into_The_Woods_logo

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Disney’s New Trailer – Into The Woods! Careful What You Wish For! #IntoTheWoods

1. I am really looking forward to this movie. It looks awesome.
    Robin (Masshole Mommy) recently posted…Ways to Turn Family Travel into a Fun Learning Experience For KidsMy Profile

2. I watched this last night! I have a lot of theatre friends that are petrified Disney will ruin the musical! Others hate it already!
    Lindsey @ Redhead Baby Mama recently posted…Two Month Favorites for Baby (Add These to Your Baby Registry)My Profile

3. This sounds like an awesome movie! I haven’t heard of it yet so now I’m going to have to go learn everything lol.
    Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest recently posted…L’Oreal Colour Riche in Blushing SequinMy Profile

4. Kay Adeola says:

I had not heard of this before today but it looks really good.I will have to keep an eye out for when it comes out over here.
    Kay Adeola recently posted…Fact Friday.My Profile

5. Theresa says:

I haven’t heard if this one yet, but the trailer looks great. I bet my girls will really want to see this one when it comes out!
    Theresa recently posted…DIY Sugar Lip ScrubsMy Profile

6. mellisa says:

I can’t wait for this movie! It looks like it’s going to be blockbuster hit.
    mellisa recently posted…Indulge Your Sweet Tooth with Magnum + $50 Safeway GC GiveawayMy Profile

7. Dawn says:

“Into the Woods” sounds very cool. I love the trailer. It’s such a neat idea to combine all those fairy tales into one story.
    Dawn recently posted…8 Tips to Help You Prepare for Family Emergencies #JNJWoundCareMy Profile

8. Jaime says:

I will DEFINITELY see this over the holidays. What a great cast for the movie!
    Jaime recently posted…Super easy, very fast salsa recipeMy Profile

9. I love the cast of the movie. Can’t wait to see it when it comes out!
    April @ Everyday Fitness and Nutrition recently posted…Target Heart RateMy Profile

10. Kayla says:

Just watched the trailer — looks stunning! And how can you not love Anna K?
    Kayla recently posted…when you need to begin againMy Profile

I haven’t even heard of this movie before. I will definitely be checking it out, I love Meryl Street and Johnny Depp.

12. I’ve never seen the trailer for this movie before! It looks like a really great movie! Can’t wait to see it!

13. Mitch says:

What an amazing cast! This will be a must see for that reason alone!
    Mitch recently posted…@Guardians of the Galaxy Opens Today! Science Fiction Never Looked So Hot! #GuardiansoftheGalaxyEventMy Profile

14. This movie looks really good. I’m so happy that Disney is going deeper into their classic fairytale movies. I’m looking forward to seeing this when it comes out.
    Janel (A Mom’s Take) recently posted…Pork and Gnocchi Soup Pressure Cooker RecipeMy Profile

15. I haven’t seen this preview yet, it looks good! I wonder if my kids or hubby have.
    Danielle @ We Have It All recently posted…Have the #BBBestSumer | Don’t Forget to Re-Apply Sunscreen!My Profile

16. aimee fauci says:

Meryl Streep .. genius and amazing actress and with Disney to top it! This movie will be great!
    aimee fauci recently posted…No One Can Debate the Importance of Gun Safety #sponsoredMy Profile

17. Mickey says:

I haven’t heard of this yet, but the pictures so far look great. I’ll have to check it out when it comes out in theaters.
    Mickey recently posted…Making Life Easier at Feeding TimeMy Profile

Oh My this looks like a great movie! It is Disney – so I am positive it will be fantastic!

19. Erin S. says:

This looks awesome! Definitely going to have to add this to the list to watch once it’s on dvd.
    Erin S. recently posted…Back to HomeSchool Sale with Moore Family FilmsMy Profile

20. kristin says:

This sounds like a great movie! Can’t wait to learn more about it!
    kristin recently posted…Your Universal Studios Hollywood Super Silly Fun Land GuideMy Profile

21. I have not heard of “Into the Woods.” But it sounds like a great movie.
    Beth@FrugalFroggie recently posted…Friday Funny 8-1-14My Profile

I can’t wait for this movie! It looks so good!
    Shell recently posted…At Peace with Letting Go: Things They Can’t SayMy Profile

23. melinda says:

This looks like a great movie! I think my oldest would love to take my youngest to see it
    melinda recently posted…Anniversary Sale Acme Markets #HUGESALEMy Profile

Very cool that Disney has another movie coming out. I am going to go watch the trailer.

25. This is the first time I am hearing about this. I don’t have cable so I don’t get to see previews. It looks pretty amazing!
    Chrystal @ YUM eating recently posted…Celebrating Julia Child with 12 RecipesMy Profile

26. mommy2jam says:

OHHH I can’t wait to see this movie. I want to take my older two to see this!
    mommy2jam recently posted…Summer Fun Blog HopMy Profile

27. Into the Woods looks like a great movie! I can’t believe they were able to tie so many stories into one movie. Awesome!
    Marina @ Mommy Snippets recently posted…Burlington Book Buddies ProgramMy Profile

28. Jessi says:

I cant wait to see this movie too!
    Jessi recently posted…Discovering The Shire of Montana – Hobbit HouseMy Profile

29. I really like the re-vamped fairy tales! I enjoyed Maleficent and I will be sure to go to see this one!
    Carly from The Puzzled Palate recently posted…Back to School Checklist- Free PrintableMy Profile

30. This movie seems like a great deal of fun for the family. I know my kids would enjoy it.
    Janeane Davis recently posted…The Family that Works Together Stays TogetherMy Profile

I can’t wait for this movie! I grew up with the musical!
    Christie recently posted…Dave Bautista Guardians Interview – It’s OK to Be A Nut Job #GuardiansoftheGalaxyEventMy Profile

32. Char W. says:

This is definitely going to be great. They should have lots of success.

33. This sounds like a good movie! I wanna see it!
    Shannon Gosney recently posted…Reading Under the Stars with ScholasticMy Profile