Avengers Age of Ultron – Special Look! #AgeOfUltron

avengersMarvel Studios presents “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Take a special look at this epic…

Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision. Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series “The Avengers,” first published in 1963.

Get set for an action-packed thrill ride when The Avengers return in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron” on May 1, 2015.

Like THE AVENGERS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avengers

Follow THE AVENGERS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/avengers

16 Responses to Avengers Age of Ultron – Special Look! #AgeOfUltron

1. OMG, I am SO excited for this movie. I love the Avengers!

2. Alisha Kostiuk says:

Can’t wait. We are all huge Avengers fans.

3. mommyjenna says:

This is one our family will be looking forward to!
    mommyjenna recently posted…Wordless Wednesday:Introducing…My Profile

4. Trisha says:

My husband and I can’t wait to see this when it comes to theaters! We both loved the first one!
    Trisha recently posted…Comment on Thankful for Family & Savings with the Lowest Priced Unlimited Plans from Walmart Family Mobile! #Thankful4Savings by Robin (Masshole Mommy)My Profile

5. maria @ closetohome says:

we never saw the first one, but now that the kids are older I bet they will want to see this

6. Ronnie says:

Damn that looks AMAZING. Will be at the cinema May 1. No doubt my boyfriend wouldn’t give me a choice regardless!

7. Tonya C says:

My sister and her family are HUGE Marvel fans! I’m sure they are already counting down the days until May!
    Tonya C recently posted…Create a Thanksgiving Tree Display with Vinyl Wall Graphics!My Profile

8. Shauan says:

Hubby and Little Man have not stopped talking about this movie. It looks like it is going to be a great one.

I’ll be there. I’m a huge Marvel fan and an even bigger Avengers fan.
    Rosey recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: SculpturesMy Profile

10. Amanda Love says:

I am really excited for this movie. I can’t wait to see it.

11. Taya says:

I love all teh Marvel movies. This seems like another winner.
    Taya recently posted…Love Shopping at #Sam’s #Club? Grab Your #Deal Today! Deal ends 11/5/14My Profile

We love Avengers – We will definitely be watching this!

13. Danielle says:

This will be a fantastic movie! We are anxiously awaiting it 😉
    Danielle recently posted…3 Steps to Finding Peace in the Midst of GriefMy Profile

They have such a great cast so I love hearing they’ll all be back. This is going to be a must-see!
    Liz Mays recently posted…Holiday DIY Crafts | Christmas Tree Watering CanMy Profile

15. This is my first time hearing of this but it sounds interesting.
    Giveaways 4 Mom recently posted…Compare Medical Alert Systems Side-by-Side before SubscribingMy Profile

16. Debi says:

Oh I love the Avengers. I am looking forward to this movie.
    Debi recently posted…The Importance of Complete Oral Care in KidsMy Profile