NEW Trailer and 10 Character Posters for Disney’s INTO THE WOODS! #IntoTheWoods

The new trailer and 10 character posters for Disney’s INTO THE WOODS are now available. I do tend to get obsessed with a movie now and then, so I have been told (Really… Me). I just don’t know how anyone would get THAT idea! Just because I have movie posters in my bedroom and work room. lol! Anyway, just check out the new trailer and COOL posters for Into the Woods.

And check out the character posters…

!cid_image001_jpg@01CFF9C9-tile

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyIntoTheWoods

Twitter: @DisneyPictures

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to NEW Trailer and 10 Character Posters for Disney’s INTO THE WOODS! #IntoTheWoods

1. Kathy says:

I am very excited for this movie. Disney can’t do musicals wrong!
    Kathy recently posted…Teaching Toddlers ThankfulnessMy Profile

2. This movie sounds like it’s going to be awesome. I can’t wait to see it.

I have not heard of this movie until now. Anything Disney does is usually good.

Spooky as can be! I can hardly wait to see this one!
    Liz Mays recently posted…Using Furniture in Multiple WaysMy Profile

I am really excited for this movie, and so is my daughter. The trailers I’ve seen have me hooked.

6. Theresa says:

I can’t wait to see this one with my family! I love those posters!
    Theresa recently posted…Golden Blossom Honey Makes Baking So Sweet!My Profile

7. Chrissy says:

This looks like a great movie. I can’t wait to see it!
    Chrissy recently posted…Christmas Shopping For Kids + FREE SHOPPING PRINTABLEMy Profile

8. Jeanine says:

I can’t wait to see this! I think it looks fantastic!
    Jeanine recently posted…No Cost Things To Do During The Always Changing Fall Weather With Kids!My Profile

This makes me excited for the movie! Thanks for sharing!
    Shell recently posted…Daily Confidence: Managing LBLMy Profile

10. Kecia says:

This looks like another great musical from Disney! These posters really have me wanting to see it when it comes out.
    Kecia recently posted…Triple Chocolate Milkshake with TruMoo MilkMy Profile

11. Pauline C. says:

I’m excited for this movie! Disney makes great films for kids!

I like Disney, and this sounds like it’ll be good. What a great cast!
    Rosey recently posted…Happy Veteran’s DayMy Profile

13. Anna Kendrick is awesome. CAn’t wait to see her as Cinderella!
    krystalskitsch recently posted…Teaching Toddlers Thankfulness With 7 Thankful DaysMy Profile

14. Looks like an awesome movie. Thank you for sharing the movie posters! I haven’t seen them yet.
    Jocelyn McGaffic recently posted…MasterChef Junior New Season-Review & GiveawayMy Profile

15. Those posters are amazing. I am really excited to see this movie!
    Chrystal @ YUM eating recently posted…The Yuck Stops Here {32} #stoptheyuckMy Profile

16. Ann Bacciaglia says:

This looks like a great movie. I can not wait to go see it.

17. Tracey says:

This movie looks so good! Can’t wait for it to come out!

18. Brandy says:

I saw these posters in my email and I am excited about this film. It really is going to be a great one!
    Brandy recently posted…How Do I Cook A Turkey #thanksgiving #turkey #foodieMy Profile

I’m so excited for this movie! Definitely brings back memories!
    Christie recently posted…Disney Into the Woods | New Trailer + 10 Movie Posters #IntoTheWoodsMy Profile

20. Dina says:

I can’t wait to see this movie. They have some cute Princes.
    Dina recently posted…Mexican Stuffed Baked Potatoes recipe #meatlessmealMy Profile

21. Kiwi says:

Disney is always on top of things! I know its gonna be good because its Disney!
    Kiwi recently posted…How to Recover from Blogger Burn-out: Don’t Pull Your Hair Out Yet!My Profile

22. Looks like a great movie! You had me at Disney….
    Cynthia wright recently posted…My First Time Trying Click Espresso Protein DrinkMy Profile

23. Stacie says:

How awesome is this going to be! I can’t wait!

24. Brett says:

We are looking forward to this! Meryl and Johnny! Can’t go wrong there!

25. Wow, this movie looks like it is going to be amazing! I am excited to see it when it comes out.
    Amy Desrosiers recently posted…Little Remedies: All Natural Solutions for Your Child’s Minor Ailments #LittleRemediesMy Profile

26. Emily says:

This should be another fun movie! Those posters are so different!
    Emily recently posted…Las Vegas Veteran’s Day 5k Race RecapMy Profile

27. The posters look fantastic. I’m sure this will be a good one.
    Cam | Bibs and Baubles recently posted…10 Life Changing MomentsMy Profile