Disney TOMORROWLAND – Teaser Trailer & Poster! #Tomorrowland

!cid_image004_jpg@01CFE3B3From Disney comes two-time Oscar® winner Brad Bird’s riveting, mystery adventure “Tomorrowland,” starring Academy Award® winner George Clooney. Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (Clooney), jaded by disillusionment, and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as “Tomorrowland.” What they must do there changes the world—and them—forever.

Featuring a screenplay by “Lost” writer and co-creator Damon Lindelof and Brad Bird, from a story by Lindelof & Bird & Jeff Jensen, “Tomorrowland” promises to take audiences on a thrill ride of nonstop adventures through new dimensions that have only been dreamed of.

The film also stars Hugh Laurie as brilliant scientist David Nix, Raffey Cassidy, Tim McGraw, Judy Greer, Kathryn Hahn, Keegan-Michael Key and Thomas Robinson.

Like TOMORROWLAND on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyTomorrowland

Follow Disney Pictures on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyPictures

Visit the official TOMORROWLAND website:www.Disney.com/Tomorrowland

TOMORROWLAND opens in theaters everywhere on May 22, 2015!

25 Responses to Disney TOMORROWLAND – Teaser Trailer & Poster! #Tomorrowland

1. Masshole mommy says:

I just saw a preview for this movie the other day and it looks like it’s going to be awesome. I can’t wait to see it.

Tomorrowland sounds like such a good movie. I am positive I will like it – I have never found a Disney movie I did not like.

3. Kecia says:

Yet another interesting film by Disney! I think storyline sounds like the film will be a good one.
    Kecia recently posted…5 Bottle Feeding Safety Tips for New ParentsMy Profile

4. This sounds like such a good movie. Disney movies are always awesome!
    Billie Rowell recently posted…Shelley Says – LeapPad XDi Ultra ReviewMy Profile

5. Krystal says:

This is going to be great! I’ve never been disappointed by Disney.
    Krystal recently posted…Wine Cork Mini Christmas TreesMy Profile

This looks like a good movie. I can’t wait for it to come out.

This is a really cool concept. I can’t wait to see Clooney!
    Liz Mays recently posted…Highlights from Melissa d’Arabian’s Google + Hangout with National Dairy Council and the LACTAID® BrandMy Profile

8. aimee smith says:

Wow, this movie sounds amazing! With a cast like that, how could it not be!
    aimee smith recently posted…Saving Money During the Holidays #BIGHoliday @BigLotsMy Profile

9. Jeanine says:

This looks really great! My boys are excited to see it too!
    Jeanine recently posted…Why Influenster Is One Of My Faves! #Influenster #InfluensterAppMy Profile

10. Chasing Joy says:

This is the first I’ve heard of this movie. The poster looks cool.

11. kristin says:

Looks like im going to have to buy some movie tickets soon. Thanks for sharing.
    kristin recently posted…Great Holiday Gift Idea – Ubisoft: Petz Beach Game #PetzBeachMy Profile

12. Kiwi says:

OMG i just clicked on the trailer and Disney does it again! I totally have to see this movie this looks amazing! I have to wait until next summer though???! OMG I must see this I am so excited thanks for sharing!
    Kiwi recently posted…{Album Review} Mary J.Blige ReInvents her Sound for The London SessionsMy Profile

13. Kathleen says:

This looks awesome! I had not even heard about it. Disney is really stepping it up with all these great movies coming out!
    Kathleen recently posted…Are You Excited About Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1?My Profile

14. Tracey says:

This movie looks awesome! Disney has some great movies coming out.
    Tracey recently posted…Trace’s Adventures in Dating: Five Ways To Be Single and HappyMy Profile

15. Ann Bacciaglia says:

This looks like it is going to be a great movie. My daughter and i are going to go see it together.

16. Wow that looks like it’s going to be a great movie. I’ve never seen the trail or before this, I can’t wait for it to come out!

17. Ronni says:

The preview looks so awesome for this one!

18. Stacie says:

I’m thinking this one is going to b really good!

This looks like so much fun! I love Disney’s new movie concepts!
    Christie recently posted…Artegon Marketplace Orlando Is Now Open for ShoppingMy Profile

20. Sounds like a great movie. I will have to check out Tim McGraw. He usually does a really good job of acting.
    Chrystal @ YUM eating recently posted…Brownie Batter OatmealMy Profile

21. I haven’t heard of this! It looks really good! I love George Clooney!
    Amy @ Marvelous Mommy recently posted…#GiveHappy This Holiday Season With OshKosh B’gosh (25% off coupon)My Profile

22. Marina John says:

Wow, that trailor has me excited to see more! Looks interesting!
    Marina John recently posted…Announcing: Giving Christmas Away 2014My Profile

23. Donna says:

We saw the trailer for this last weekend and can’t wait to see it! Looks great!
    Donna recently posted…Dress Your Home Up in Gold This Holiday Season #BBNshopsMy Profile

24. From the trailer this looks like it will be such a great movie. Cant wait to see George Clooney in his role.
    Onica {MommyFactor} recently posted…Interviewing Fergie on Motherhood and Music #ABCTVEvent #Fergie #BigHero6Event #AMAsMy Profile

25. I like a lot of the people in this movie. I’m sure this will be a good one. Hugh Laurie as a scientist will be perfection!
    Cam | Bibs and Baubles recently posted…10 Life Changing MomentsMy Profile