Sister and I loaded up and headed out for our Hot Springs, Gangsters, and Gardens Trip. We happily headed south into the Boston Mountains, thru Hoppers Tunnel and on towards Hot Springs, Arkansas.
A few hours Driving (with a bathroom break or two) We arrive… at a particularly delightful place called The Alpine Inn.
This is a unique and perfect place for you to rest your head while you discover the secrets of Hot Springs.
Owners, Eric and Leslie, prove their priority is to provide exceptional comfort and customer service for their guests. They take care of the details and offer a refuge for vacationers!
Relax on the small patio area outside your room. You might want to stroll to the lovely little courtyard and enjoy some peace and comfort.
The whole set up it so simple and relaxing.
With at the least these amenities…
- Breakfast starter of coffee, muffins, cereal bars and juice in all rooms.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee maker, refrigerator, air conditioning/heating.
- Daily refresh service (for stays of more than one night).
- Minimum Queen size beds.
- Flat screen TV’s with Cable service. King rooms and suites have DVD.
- Parking right outside your door. Covered carport parking available.
- Use of pool (May-Oct), poolside porch and BBQ grill.
- Ice bucket and complementary ice.
- Iron and iron board available on request.
Yes… Coffee-Lovers… you heard me I had a full-grown coffeepot and plenty of coffee!
The Alpine Inn is there waiting for you with their Individually Decorated rooms and genuine hospitality.
Just give them a call at 1 866 847 9148
or 501 624 9164 if you head that way!
Don’t forget to check out their
Say hi to the other manager of this fine establishment!
(He joined me for coffee one morning on the patio)
Special thanks to Eric and Leslie for having us and making this a perfect stay.
I have much more to share on Hot Springs, Gangsters, and Gardens Trip, so stay tuned…. There are alligators, a tommygun, dizzying heights, and of course flirting with Al Capone involved in our adventure!