You might see that I like to travel. Seems to be so much fun til it is time to repack to come home. No matter what I do I can’t get all my stuff back in my suitcases. Push, roll, stuff and I still have things that just wont fit.
OK! OK! The fact that I usually have more to go home with than what I started the trip with could be my problem! I have found my solution. I was asked to review a couple of products from Merinte. One I will tell you about later, but for now I have to tell you about the Backpack in a Pocket.
I mean Really! What if you could put one small bag in your suitcase? Takes up so little room.
Now, when you are in Key West or cruise over to Cozumel, you might have to pick up a few things for the grandkids (who may be upset that you are there without them).
That small bag becomes
Great for the extra t- shirts, mini sombreros, and other things you picked up (yes I did, must spoil the babies).
but I did not have this awesome space saver then and had to buy a couple of totes.
Well, my next trip will be taken care of now that I have My Backpack in a Pocket!
I really like how easy it was to turn it from a pocket into a backpack.
Just flip it over and unzip. Then pull out the backpack and the little bag becomes a pocket on the bottom. Just reverse the procedure and you will be back to what you started with.
Now while I had the pack out, I stuffed it with some clothes, a big towel and a couple toys.
The material held up and was quite flexible yet tough.
- MY MINI BACKPACK IN A POCKET is exactly that. Use it like any back pack. Over your shoulders or carry in your hand. Makes no difference if you go camping, touring or shopping when you finished just fold back into its pocket and store
- IT’S SO LIGHT, FOLDS SO SIMPLY. Weighs only 4.5 oz or 131gr … but can take 18-20 litres of gear or shopping. Wonderful for tourist. Simply put in your suitcase and it sits there hardly noticeable just waiting to go on that bus or day trip.
- BRILLIANT FOR ANY DAYTRIP ACTIVITY and highlighting reflector strips for night safety. Brilliant for when small gear has to be carried. Breathable padded shoulder straps. Wear or carry. Easy at airport. Keep in suitcase for tourist purchase overload
- DON’T SUFFER COSTLY LUGGAGE OVERLOAD. Airlines now are stricter with weight limits of your luggage. If in doubt take out your backpack in a pocket and fill any overload in there and use as a carry on.
- REINFORCED AT PRESSURE POINTS to best prevent ripping, tearing or separation. But don’t worry about those issues if faulty it comes with a 12month REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
I really like how lightweight and sturdy it is. Has good and smooth working zippers. Another thing I like about this is You don’t have to pack it in your bag. If you are out shopping, it has a little clip on it that can fasten to a belt loop until you need it.
I have a feeling I will have to hide it or get another one… My granddaughter is really looking this over!
You can pick up your own Backpack in a Pocket HERE
I will be telling you about another great Merinte Travel product soon.
Then there will be a GIVEAWAY! YAY.
More to come on that soon…..
I received this Backpack in a Pocket to facillitate my review and all the opinions above are 100% my own.