Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tulsa!

hardrock tulsa3Let me tell you about Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tulsa…
Cherokee Nation Entertainment is the gaming, entertainment, hospitality, retail and tourism entity of the Cherokee Nation. CNE operates Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa is the only Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Oklahoma, and the seventh Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in the world.

The property offers a unique blend of Cherokee culture, Oklahoma’s rich musical history and classic rock ‘n’ roll.

A new expansion in 2012 also provides options for those seeking a non-smoking gaming and hospitality experience, with a smoke-free casino floor and hotel rooms.

The property also features a more than $2 million rock-inspired music memorabilia collection that the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino brand is known for across the globe.

THE JOINT: TULSA is where we got to see Terry Fator’s Show. This is a big arena with wonderful view of the stage.
The Joint: Tulsa is unlike any entertainment venue in the area. It offers amphitheater-style seating. Combine that with a state-of-the-art light and sound system within an intimate 2,700-seat setting, and you have a one-of-a-kind experience you’ll only find at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa. WOW! Did we ever have that experience!

So you have to have a place to rest your head and that we did in our Double Queen Beds on the 7th floor of the Cherokee Tower. The room was fantastic. Large and roomy. All the amenities you will want, plus you even get a small chocolate guitar by your bedside.

hardrockguitar

Their Suites are also spectacular also.

Pink Suite_HR We also ate a great supper at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill before we saw the Show at The Joint.

We had breakfast at Hwy 66 Diner. Lots of good food and the atmosphere is awesome!

66DINER-18

There are plenty of places to eat at Hard Rock Hotel

Buffet  McGill’s On 19  Champions Grill  Flip Side   Salsa  Slice  In-Room Dining

Now for The Perfect Cup (and we know I love my coffee), You can visit The Perfect Cup .

Also besides slot machines and gaming of every kind, you also will find there is plenty of night life like

Riffs   Cabin Creek   Replay

And Center Bar !

Center Bar puts you in the middle of the action at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa. It’s the place to see and be seen. Stylishly designed, the 80-foot, ice-topped bar and premium liquor suspended in unique ice collars are sure to get your attention.

Center Bar front shot I was  happy to experience Terry Fator’s show at the Joint, and all that Hard Rock Hotel and Casino had to offer.

Travis Noland, Communications Manager for Cherokee Nation Businesses also made it possible for me to meet Ashley Beck who  is the new PR Rep for the Casino. Travis also set me up to visit with Senior Director of Hospitality Operations at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa, Jon Davidson.

Q – Do you have any Green Initiatives here at Hard Rock?

Jon – We give the guests an option whether they want to change  sheets and towels. It is an industry standard if towels are on the floor we will put fresh ones in. If they are hung up we will not change them.

Q – You have several eating venues here, and I was wondering if there was any recycling or environmental solutions you use?

Jon – We actually have a piece of equipment here called the ORCA Green Machine. It is in our main kitchen for (this is going to sound terrible) for all of our table scraps that used to go in the garbage or dumpster. It would smell and be all those smelly things. The ORCA actually turns it into a liquid that can be put down the drain. This is probably the biggest thing on the food and beverage side.

Q – What would you say to someone on the street as to why you believe they should visit your establishment?

Jon – I think… just the vast entertainment value. We offer so many more things besides gaming. We have poker and table games and electronic games. We offer a multitude of  dining options like fast food and our food court, to our cafe and buffet. Also Mcgills Steak House and more. So something for everybody. The variety of clubs and bars with live music and dancing thru part of the week. We have a highly rated Golf Course. Topped off with 454 luxury guest rooms. Don’t forget there is some shopping here as well.

Q – Do you have a gym or health club?

Jon – We have a pitiful health club here with only 4 or 5 pieces of equipment. I can say that because it is a way in to telling about our spa. We are adding a luxury Spa area and we are transitioning our indoor pool area into a Health Club. So we will have a much better one soon.

Q – You have a lot of memorabilia, so what is the theme if you can tell my readers?

Jon – Obviously it is all about the music. Because we are in Oklahoma, we try to embed a little of the Oklahoma music. There is a rich history and we try to have it in various areas.

I want to give Hard Rock Casino and Hotel, Jon Davidson and Travis Noland a huge thanks for having us.

Folks, if you get a chance to stop by, I promise… You are in for a treat!

I will meet ya all there and we can grab a bite to eat!!!

buffet 1

53 Responses to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Tulsa!

1. Cinny says:

I love the mood in there! It would be a great place for happy hour!
    Cinny recently posted…JR & BabyPom Talk About What #TruLoveIs -What’s your #pets #truelove? #adMy Profile

2. Ho cool we have one here in Orlando and it is beautiful I wish I can go to Tulsa soon =)
    Adriana Martin recently posted…Gooseberries and Spinach SaladMy Profile

That sounds awesome. I have been to the one in Vegas, but had no idea there was another one.

4. The Tulsa Hard Rock Casino and Hotel looks like a lot of fun. I can’t wait to travel back, visit all my friends and check out this place.
    Chrystal | YUM eating recently posted…Shout Out to Local Business: Sweet Southern Spice – Millington, MIMy Profile

5. A Hard Rock casino sounds like a great destination. It’s really the perfect back drop for casino gaming.
    Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle recently posted…Get Scared with 13 Nights of REELZ Scary Movies for #Halloween #REELZscary #scarymovies #movienightMy Profile

6. Jessica says:

I have never been to Oklahoma, but this would be a fun place to visit with the kids. I will remember this if we plan a trip there.
    Jessica recently posted…22 AR Books with a Halloween Theme for 4th & 5th GradeMy Profile

7. Lisa Jacqueline Lewis says:

Who wouldn’t love a vacation in this wonderful establishment! We’d consider it to be sure!

I would love to eat at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill! I am a huge Toby Keith fan. Looks like Hard Rock Hotel was a nice place to stay.

9. chasing joy says:

The hotel suite looks so awesome. I love staying at hotels. I would get a real kick out of the candy guitar too.
    chasing joy recently posted…Three Affirmations To Help You Calm Down and Relax Yourself To Sleep.My Profile

10. We’ve never been to one of their hotels but have been to the NYC restaurant. My son would enjoy going here.
    valmg @ Mom Knows It All recently posted…Still Time To Enter The Old Mother Hubbard Annual #CreepyCrunchers Dog Costume ContestMy Profile

I love that there’s so much to do right there! I’ve always been a fan of Hard Rock’s, so I’ll remember this!
    Liz Mays recently posted…How to Network with ConfidenceMy Profile

12. harriet says:

That sure sounds like a fun place to stay at. I would love to visit there some day.
    harriet recently posted…Broccoli, Bacon and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.My Profile

13. Jeni Hawkins says:

I had no idea there was a Hard Rock Casino in Tulsa! I love the look of that place, and the jukebox is too cool!!!
    Jeni Hawkins recently posted…Holiday Gift Guide: Peach & Lily Non-Stimulus Face Polisher #giftguideMy Profile

14. Amanda says:

I never knew that they had a Hard Rock Hotel anywhere other than Chicago. Our version looks like a much more modern hotel, with lots of abstract art and whatnot. Interesting how different places can be through the same company!

15. Marcie W. says:

The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino here in Las Vegas looks extremely similar to the Tulsa location. I love all of the music memorabilia featured throughout the property.
    Marcie W. recently posted…Get A Little Spicy With SASMAR #LoveLubeMy Profile

16. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a Hard Rock Hotel. I’ve been to the restaurants but never the hotel. Come to think of it I’ve never been to Tulsa either! Thanks for the tour.
    Toni | BoulderLocavore recently posted…Great Food Saving Tips and Tricks {Saves Money Too!}My Profile

17. Melinda Dunne says:

I haven’t ever stayed at a Hard Rock before but I want to now. It looks very cool and you can’t beat the chocolate guitar!

18. Elizabeth O. says:

That’s an awesome hotel! I really like the chocolate guitar that they put on your bed. Hehe. And th diner too.

19. Donna says:

This looks like such a fun place. If I ever get to Tulsa, it will be on our list of places to go!
    Donna recently posted…I’m Getting Holiday Ready by Taking the RoC Retinol ResolutionMy Profile

20. I love the Hard Rock restaurants and their food. I didn’t know that there is a hotel. It looks looks like a great place to stay.

21. Kelly R says:

I would love to stay at a Hard Rock Hotel! I love the look of the place. Great post!

22. Theresa says:

I like that they offer a smoke free floor. I don’t go to our casino because all the smoke hurts my eyes and it’s hard to breathe. I like the chocolate guitar by the bed too. Nice touch!
    Theresa recently posted…Halloween Party 2015My Profile

I would love to visit in Hard Rock casino, my hubby would love it too.
    Lexie Lane recently posted…Finding Mom Friends is Like DatingMy Profile

24. Kristi says:

Looks like a great place to stay. Hard Rock sure has branched out… love to eat at them when I travel but have not stayed in any yet.

25. Amber NElson says:

i love visiting hard rock hotels! this one looks great.
    Amber NElson recently posted…Educational Thanksgiving Activities for KidsMy Profile

26. mya.k says:

This looks like an amazing place i’ve ever seen.

27. Crystal says:

The Hard Rock sounds like such a fun place to stay! I have eaten in the restaurants, but never had a chance to stay there. I’m motivated to fix that!
    Crystal recently posted…Philips Hue Lighting | Lighting for Your MoodMy Profile

28. Penelope says:

What a great atmosphere! It’s a great mix of energizing fun and comfort. I’d love to stay there.
    Penelope recently posted…Maximize Your Holidays + Focus On The Things That MatterMy Profile

29. Bri says:

That little chocolate guitar is super cute. I really like the style of the hotel room.

30. This is one great awesome hotel. Love the looks of it. Awesome indeed!
    Ron@Cavitenio recently posted…Houses for rent in Livingston County MichiganMy Profile

31. I’ve been to a Hard Rock one time, when I visited Australia – So, so cool! I can only imagine how cool the hotel and casino are. They look awesome!!

32. Ryan Escat says:

I’ve never been there, I hope we will visit hard rock casino soon, it’s fun.

33. victoria says:

The Hard Rock casino looks like a great place to visit and i like to stay there

34. Catherine Curti says:

Next year I’m gonna go in Hard Rock Casino, I’m so excited!

35. Michele says:

I would love to spend a weekend there–it looks totally like a great place! And since I do not gamble I am glad to hear there are other things that I could do.
    Michele recently posted…Tula Parker Design Baby Carrier GA (ARV $150)-US-Ends 11/5My Profile

36. Melissa says:

What a fun time! That diner looks so cool!
    Melissa recently posted…Check Out the Dinotrux Collection at GymboreeMy Profile

37. tess says:

I just got a shirt from Hard Rock cafe. I have yet to stay at one-fun!
    tess recently posted…Things your Diamond Merchant Won’t Tell YouMy Profile

38. Erinn S says:

We love visiting the Hard Rock in Seattle. We make it a tradition to devour a plate of Nachos there before any Seahawks, Sounders or Mariners games we attend. http://www.parentinghealthy.com/
    Erinn S recently posted…Learning portion control with Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating menusMy Profile

39. thelesleyshow says:

Looks like a fantastic place. We love the one in Vegas!

Looks like a really neat hotel to visit! I’ve been to the restaurant but never the Hard Rock Hotel
    Christie recently posted…Florida Prepaid College Scholarship Giveaway – 10 WinnersMy Profile

I’d love to check out all their memorabilia! And I’m okay with not a great gym because a spa is so much more important!
    Shell recently posted…Minions and DreamsMy Profile

42. Jeanine says:

This sounds pretty awesome. Never been to Tulsa but if I ever do I’ll check it out. Never been to a hard rock!

43. Marina John says:

I’ve heard of the Hardrock Cafe, but had no idea there was a hotel and casino. This looks really neat! What a fun time.
    Marina John recently posted…Lower mobile costs with Ting {#Mobile #Savings + Starbucks Gift Card offer :10/20-10/22 only}My Profile

44. Candy O says:

What an awesome hotel and casino. It would definitely be a great place to stop and play!
    Candy O recently posted…The Viva® Vantage® Advantage in the KitchenMy Profile

45. This hotel looks like such a fun place to visit. I would love to take some time away there with my husband.
    Toughcookiemommy recently posted…Men’s Bathroom Etiquette, According To Hubby! #EnjoyTheGo @Charmin #AdMy Profile

46. Tiffany says:

This seems like an awesome getaway!! I have been to a few fo the Hard Rock restuarants so I know their standards are high… I would love to visit the hotel at some point…
    Tiffany recently posted…The Thin Line Between Parent and FriendMy Profile

47. Wow, I didn’t know this was up in Tulsa. That’s not too far from us. And, I love that it has a nonsmoking casino.
    Stephanie of The TipToe Fairy recently posted…Treats and Eats with the Peanuts MovieMy Profile

48. Lisa Rios says:

Exploring different culture is always fun & it is great to know that you had a glimpse of Cherokee culture at the Hard Rock Hotel. The suite is absolutely fabulous & I love that colorful Dining hall as well so much.

I do like to visit the Hard Rocks. They always have a festive vibe. I have not been to a hotel yet though.

50. I have never even been to a casino but it is nice to know that there is another alternative to the infamous Vegas strip.
    MsCrookedHalo recently posted…Much ado about bloggingMy Profile

51. I love the look! I’ve stayed at the one in the Dominican and in Chicago and had great experiences both times.

52. melinda says:

that hotel looks like so much fun. I’d love to stay at a Hard Rock
    melinda recently posted…The Best Birthday Gifts for Your WifeMy Profile

53. Kristin says:

I love staying at the Hard Rock, Every stay has been amazing great room food and shows. Love it!
    Kristin recently posted…Tonight Celebrate Moms Around the World with Heidi Murkoff and International Medical CorpsMy Profile