12512736_1128961663789125_4648239724784198430_nWe just love our trips to Branson! This town is a fun-packed place for kids of all ages. I am a Groupon Affiliate, so I always get headsup on some great deals. This little getaway for my sis and me was needed for a bit of R&R which both of us deserved.

With not a lot of time to plan, I turned to Groupon to fix me up. They had a great deal from  Branson Travel Group for a  Stone Castle Hotel and Conference Center plus show tickets package. I chose the 2 night option and that gave me 2 tickets each for 2 shows (4 total tickets). Well, that along with another show I received tickets to and an awesome discount to Titanic…. We were on the way to Branson!

Just a hint… you can  get the Groupon deal  like mine here

But you might want to get on this, because this deal may be gone soon.

So, here are a few of the reasons, you might want to grab this deal or at least choose Stone Castle for your next stay in Branson…

12495061_1128961580455800_8779383870430347285_nThis is a well-kept and clean establishment with 300 non-smoking sleeping rooms and Jacuzzi king suites. Now add complimentary hot breakfast buffet included (PEOPLE… they use REAL eggs). Free WIFI. 10,000 Sq Ft of meeting space, indoor heated swimming pools & hot tubs.

Beautiful grounds, hot tubs, pools, and a game room…

just look

12933141_1128956710456287_8075420409747452923_n  12512684_1128956807122944_3426973246379510132_n

12963407_1128956877122937_3706466071948221249_n

12961673_1128956633789628_5081188325302040495_n (3) Mosy on down to the breakfast room for a real down-home breakfast

Breakfast Room A-450x399

I fell in love with our room. It was so cozy and comfy. Perfect place to relax after an exciting busy day in Branson

10400042_1128956223789669_3951679988328007175_n You can also choose one of their themed suites to stay in like the Camelot Suite

stone castleCamelot

stone castleCamelot2 All in all, I thought  Stone Castle Hotel and Conference Center was a Fantastic place to stay.  The people are so friendly and determined to make your stay great. Located at 3050 Green Mountain Drive Branson MO 65616, it is also located close to shows and other activities that make Branson fun.

Stay tuned and I will be sharing the shows we chose in this package deal PLUS much more.

So check out This Awesome Deal or the many other available.

27 Responses to UH-OH Branson! Told Ya I Would Be BACK! Again! @Groupon @BransonStoneCastle @bransonvacationland

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

Branson sounds like such a fun place. I hope I get there myself someday.

2. Heather says:

Thank you for the review, I still need to plan my vacation for this year!

3. Erinn Sluka says:

My husband goes to a Lodge in Branson every year for a work conference. He loves it there, but doesn’t get much time to sightsee
    Erinn Sluka recently posted…Therafit Grace Leather Adjustable Sandals – GiveawayMy Profile

4. Oh wow! That is beautiful, I would love to stay in the Camelot suite and relive my medieval fantasy!

5. christina aliperti says:

Branson sounds like a lovely place. I really love your room. It looks like a very cozy spot to relax and enjoy good conversation.

6. would love to stay in the castle! And would act like a princess all day.. I get kind of crazy with that stuff haha
    Ana Fernandez recently posted…10 Minutes Sundried Tomato CrostiniMy Profile

7. Amy Jones says:

What cool variety of activities, id love taking my little brothers there! they get bored so quickly, haha, personally id stay in the pool all day.
    Amy Jones recently posted…Rustic BLT SandwichMy Profile

8. Sounds like a great place for a vacation!

9. Elizabeth O. says:

Sounds like the perfect getaway when you want some peace and quiet. The rooms are just perfect, spacious as well. I like the idea of the themed room, that’s just so adorable! I’m glad you had a great time!

10. I have never been to Branson. I think I will look into it.

11. Nicole Escat says:

Nice photos! Love the place. I would love to bring there my son. Thanks for sharing!

12. Kari Ann says:

I would definitely love to stay there! Looks fun too!
    Kari Ann recently posted…Save Money on Luvs Diapers Plus Earn $15! #SharetheLuvMy Profile

13. Nicole Escat says:

This is such a great place to visit and have fun, have a peaceful vacation. I would love to visit this place some other time with my family.
    Nicole Escat recently posted…5 Steps to Achieve my Simple Smokey Eye Using Fashion 21 Cosmetics.My Profile

14. Katy says:

Your trip looked amazing, how fun were those Castle rooms. My daughter would love that!

15. Jaimie Felix says:

Such a nice place. We have several offerings from groupon here in he Philippines too. 🙂
    ~ ~Jaimie|themermaidinstilettos.com

I’d love to visit Branson. It’s always a destination on my MILs vacay list.

17. Lisa Rios says:

Stone Castle sounds like a wonderful place to stay & I love that you can choose themed suites of our choice to stay in which is quiet amazing. I am using Groupon already & I would like to check this deal for my husband!

18. Jessica says:

Oh what a fun vacatioN!! I’ve always wanted to visit Branson
    Jessica recently posted…Decorating Ideas for Back Porch with Pier 1My Profile

19. What a fun trip! That hot tub looks so nice right now.
    Doran @ Haute Beauty Guide recently posted…Relax and Rejuvenate with Palmetto DermaMy Profile

20. The themed suites look so fun and inviting, much like the themed rooms in Legoland Hotel! My son will love to stay in a place like that. 🙂
    Czjai Reyes-Ocampo recently posted…Sneak Peek | Beyond x Alice in Wonderland Collection Season 2!My Profile

21. Ria C says:

I love visiting castles whenever my family and I are abroad. I enjoyed looking at the photos you have posted here. Thanks for sharing the article about this Branson Castle.
    Ria C recently posted…Introvert But FlexibleMy Profile

22. LIz Mays says:

I still can’t believe I haven’t been there. You certainly have convinced me how fun it would be.
    LIz Mays recently posted…Pro Prep Diaries: Bodybuilding Makes Me BetterMy Profile

23. Krista says:

I’ve never heard of the Branson Stone Castle but it looks like a great place to visit! My kids would love to stay there!
    Krista recently posted…8 Simple Tools For Raising Great KidsMy Profile

24. Mardene Carr says:

I have not tried groupon yet and I think I really need to check it out. I am saving this in my vacation file
    Mardene Carr recently posted…Comment on 7 Countries Where Foreign Students Can Study For Free/Almost Free by mardenec@hotmail.comMy Profile

25. Yona says:

I’m a huge fan of themed rooms, and the Camelot Suite sounds like a lot of fun to stay in. This place also has a lot of nice amenities.
    Yona recently posted…8 Sock Gifts that Teens Won’t Want to Lose in the LaundryMy Profile

26. I’ve always loved groupons and those kind of things. You can get really good deals and maximize savings and spendings. I’ve gone to a feast before and it was really wonderful.
    Kathy Kenny Ngo recently posted…One Championship: INTENSEMy Profile

27. I have heard so many great things about the things to see and do in Branson, and it really looks like it has everything anyone would need to have an absolute blast. That hotel room is awesome!
    Holly @ Woman Tribune recently posted…How Volunteers are Making a Difference for Animal WelfareMy Profile