I suffer some from leg pain and cramps. I really like the comfort and fit of these socks.
They fit snug (but not to tight) and don’t roll down. They are very comfortable and not binding. The support I get is amazing. When on my feet alot, I am so glad to wear them. Even after I take them off, my legs and feet feel good and the pain level is much lower than when I do not wear them.
The quality of the material is very good and they are quite durable so far. The material is breathable so no stinky feet. The professional Compression socks also helps keep the swelling down in my legs, too!
I do Highly recommend these for anyone on their feet all day or those suffering from neuropathy or varicose veins. Spectacular relief for the price.
More about these socks
- FIRM, GRADUATED COMPRESSION – These 20-30mmHg compression socks offer superior therapeutic comfort that helps relieve pain and superficial thrombophlebitis while improving circulation and blood flow.
- LONG-TERM LEG AND FOOT HEALTH – Great for athletes, during pregnancy, while traveling or flying, or for nurses on their feet all day; regular use can help reduce swelling and stiffness as well as prevention and relief of varicose veins.
- SUPPORTS INJURY RECOVERY – These offer more than just anti-fatigue support, they also help with post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment, as well as treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema.
- KEEP BLOOD PRESSURE IN CHECK – Great for both men and women, these knee-high socks are comfortable, breathable, and help with the management of active ulcers, post-thrombotic syndrome and orthostatic hypotension prevention.
- UNBEATABLE CRAFTSMANSHIP – Made by a precision machine developed in Germany, these lightweight, yet firm compression socks are developed using medical-grade reliability you can trust. They’re also backed by true quality assurance.