Five-time GRAMMY® winning and best-selling recording artist Celine Dion will perform an all-new original song, “How Does A Moment Last Forever,” for Disney’s live-action “Beauty and the Beast.” The song will also be included on the film’s soundtrack. Written by eight-time Oscar®-winning composer Alan Menken (“The Little Mermaid,” “Aladdin”) and veteran lyricist and three-time Oscar winner Tim Rice (“The Lion King,” “Evita”), “How Does A Moment Last Forever” is an emotional ballad about holding onto … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lou Diamond Phillips And Lulu Wilson In “Cop And A Half: New Recruit”!
- A Bear Named 399 & Friends: New Children’s Book Introduces Readers to National Parks!
- Trauma Junkie by Sherry Lynn Jones!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! 1880 Train Ride!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! We Own A Gold Mine!
Grab My Button!