Time has come (finally) to head to Deadwood, South Dakota/ . On this trip Sister and I shall traverse southwestern South Dakota Badlands (named by the Lakota as Mako Sika (land bad)). We are talking hundreds of thousands of acres of grassland, buttes, and pinnacles. Such a sight! Then we will head in to the Black Hills. Now they call it a small mountain range, but when your in the middle of it….it is anything but small. … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lou Diamond Phillips And Lulu Wilson In “Cop And A Half: New Recruit”!
- A Bear Named 399 & Friends: New Children’s Book Introduces Readers to National Parks!
- Trauma Junkie by Sherry Lynn Jones!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! 1880 Train Ride!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! We Own A Gold Mine!
Grab My Button!