At age 79, Morgan Freeman continues to draw the attention of audiences around the world with his radiant voice, gifted performances and unparalleled talent. In an exclusive interview with AARP The Magazine (ATM), Freeman offers a pictorial history of some of his life’s most intimate moments while discussing his early life, his career, and the people and places he’s encountered along the way. Freeman’s success in film came relatively late in life, at age 50, … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lou Diamond Phillips And Lulu Wilson In “Cop And A Half: New Recruit”!
- A Bear Named 399 & Friends: New Children’s Book Introduces Readers to National Parks!
- Trauma Junkie by Sherry Lynn Jones!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! 1880 Train Ride!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! We Own A Gold Mine!
Grab My Button!