Author Alysia Helming’s debut novel, Protogenesis—the first installment in a seven-novel YA series, the “Protogena Chronicles”— hit number one on Amazon in its category, in less than a month after its release. Protogenesis chronicles the story of a young girl, Helene, whose entire life is uprooted upon her mother’s sudden, tragic disappearance. Helene moves to Greece to live with a godfather she has never met with a mission to investigate her mother’s mysterious disappearance, which she believes … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Lou Diamond Phillips And Lulu Wilson In “Cop And A Half: New Recruit”!
- A Bear Named 399 & Friends: New Children’s Book Introduces Readers to National Parks!
- Trauma Junkie by Sherry Lynn Jones!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! 1880 Train Ride!
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time! We Own A Gold Mine!
Grab My Button!